Scholarships and Bursaries
The Annual Fund of the College is a yearly campaign to enlist the support of all the stakeholders of the De La Salle community. The entire DEL experience greatly depends in the availability of the financial resources raised as a result of the Annual Fund in order to enhance and sustain the school’s distinctive commitment to excellence and to assist with raising funds for scholarships and bursaries for deserving and qualified students from the GTA and beyond. Financial assistance is enhanced and becomes more solidly embedded as an indispensable and essential component of the very nature of the College and its commitment to Christian education of the young in an environment of academic excellence, and other school-life opportunities which create and foster leadership development.
Funds raised help to support the school’s strong reputation of offering a rich and useful curriculum; building upon its tradition of extra-curricular activities of high calibre, and programs which focus and foster service to others, athletics, and arts and culture.
In addition, funds assist with the day-to-day operations but also strengthen the retention of committed staff, restraining tuition growth and maintain our beautiful and historic campus and buildings.
It is my sincere hope and expectation that all members of the De La Salle community will share in this responsibility, to whatever degree they are able, so that current students and future generations of young entrusted to our care at the College may enjoy and benefit from the Lasallian mission offered here in Toronto.
Brother Domenic Viggiani, fsc
Your Support Will:
- Attract a very high academic student who will raise the bar for all students in their grade and contribute to student life
- Help offset the day-to-day operating costs of the school
- Continue to uphold a strong reputation of offering a rich and useful curriculum
- Provide an education to students who otherwise could not afford coming to the school
- Benefit generations of De La Salle students through the ongoing generosity of its donors to the Scholarship and Bursary Program
- The Brother Michael Dillon, FSC Bursary Fund
- The Father Michael Luchka Memorial Scholarship
- The Superior General’s Scholarship
- The Frank Buckley Scholarship
- The John P. McGrath (DEL ’59) Scholarship
- Brother Isidore Waslylenchuk Scholarship
- The Irving Finewax Scholarship
- The President’s Scholarship
- Erlinda Garcia Catre Scholarship
- Anonymous Family Scholarship
- John Temesvary (Del ’76) Scholarship
- Mike Andlauer (Del “82) Scholarship
- The Lasallian Financial Assistance Programme