Tuition & Financial Aid
At De La Salle College we are committed to providing a human and Christian education of excellence. Lasallian institutions throughout the world consider accessibility an integral part of our educational mission. For this reason our school community works hard to maintain tuition fees at levels that allow families to consider us as an option to publicly-funded Catholic schools and other independent schools. The College offers several different payment options in addition to our scholarship and bursary programs.
If you have questions about tuition, fees, or scholarships, please contact the Business Office or Admissions.
The purpose of this Institute is to provide a human and Christian education to the young, especially the poor, according to the ministry which the Church has entrusted to it. As part of the College’s mandate to be accessible to young people from low and middle income situations, all scholarships, bursaries and other forms of financial assistance are offered on a needs basis only.
Please contact the Office of Admissions for more information or download a Bursary and Scholarship Application:
Applications are due by November 18, 2022
- The Brother Michael Dillon, FSC, Bursary Fund
- The Father Michael Luchka Memorial Scholarship
- The Superior General's Scholarship
- The Jonathan Herrmann Scholarship
- The Warren Leonard Scholarship
- The Frank Buckley Scholarship
- Brother Isidore Waslylenchuk FSC Scholarship
- The Malion Memorial Fund
- The Irving Finewax Scholarship
- The President's Scholarship
- The Erlinda Garcia Catre Scholarship
- Tyler Barton Award
- Fabio Sementilli Memorial Scholarship
- De La Salle Scholarship Programme
- Graduation and Prize Night Awards