Frequently Asked Questions
Successful applicants will be required to submit the following:
Mandatory immunization records required by Immunization of School Pupils Act, R.S.O 1990; and
All eligible students must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, according to current definition at the time, of an available vaccine approved by Health Canada.
For those students accepted to Grades 5,6, & 7, a reasonable timeline will be established by the College for those students once the Covid-19 vaccine has been approved by Health Canada for this age group.
- What are the main entry years for admissions?
- Is an interview required for applicants?
- Are siblings and children of alumni given preference for admissions?
- Will students applying to De La Salle have to write an entrance exam?
- What is the average class size at De La Salle?
- Is financial assistance available?
- How and when will students be notified of acceptance?
- Are there any other fees that are not covered by the tuition?
- Do you provide bus service to and from De La Salle?
- Do you accept students who are not Catholic to your school?