Last week was our Symposium for Mr. Vlahovic's Biotech students! Students were asked to prepare posters on current topics they have from primary research papers studied and then presented to a panel of judges that consisted of alumni, peers and staff!
A list of this years’ topics:
- ex vivo lung perfusion
- neural processor cells as treatment for cerebral palsy
- siRNA nanomedicine and Alzheimer’s disease
- nanoparticle treatment of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma
- interleukin-15 activated immune response to treat leukemia
- iPSC created pancreatic B-like cells to cure diabetes
- nociceptors and TRPV channels functionality revealed
Thank you to the alumni who came by today to judge!
- Senior School